Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vintage Culinary Perfection

The finer points of preparing foods and cooking with purpose are only a page-turn away with the culinary guides of Betty Crocker.  Throw in a vintage Sunbeam mixer and now you're really cooking. 

 

Vintage Sunbeam Hand Mixer $36.00

 Left: Women's Retro Full Gidget Apron $30
Upper Right: Betty Crocker Step by Step Recipes - Orange Recipe Box $20.00
Lower Right: Orange Retro Pot $12.00


Thank you for reading my blog.
Happy Cooking
and
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. That pear apron is so sweet!
    And I adore that orange pot.
    Also I have the Betty crocker step by step recipe's mine is in a lime green box. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Day Vintage on Face Book!

Happy Day Vintage on Facebook

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers